Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Project Manager, Customer Care (R455332)
Your immediate focus will be to manage projects for the Medical Division as part of the Accelerate business transformation program and support the Forecast to Supply and Order to Cash workstreams. You will support business process leads, workstream project managers, subject matter experts from within the business and our partners at Kenco logistics. As Project Manager, you lead efforts to manage and track change, risks and decisions and ensure all impacts are clearly communicated to key stakeholders. What you will do:
What you will need:
- Support business process leads and workstream project managers to ensure requirements, risks, key business decisions and identification of Power Users are properly captured
- Partners with IS, Global Application leads and process owners to confirm process understanding and identify gaps in end-to-end solutions.
- Partners with key resources within Customer Care to gain a thorough understanding of processes and technology and documents opportunities to remove waste as well as implementation of new processes or technologies.
- Assists with data gathering and analysis and uses key business metrics to determine project priorities.
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables.
- Responsible for project budget estimation, monitoring, and attainment throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the Project Plan, in order to align the stakeholders and team members.
- Develop a risk management plan for the project. Identify, analyze and understand project risks, develop and monitor a risk response plan.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized changes to facilitate customer acceptance.
- Responsible to improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, influencing, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and boost morale.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Works effectively across the organization to include key stakeholders in project planning and execution.
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years demonstrated project management experience in at least one discipline (Finance, Procurement, IT, R&D, Ops, Customer Care, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal communication, collaborative team work, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build trusting relationships with mid-level management
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to executives
- Ability to generate and explain detailed proposals, schedules, objectives and other documentation accurately.
- Utilize proper software to maintain project records, such as a PPM system, MS Office, SharePoint, or Visio.
- Experience in Logistics, Warehousing, Supply Chain desired
- PMP or equivalent preferred