Associate Customer Success Representative (2113346)
Associate Customer Success Representative - ( 2113346 )
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The Customer Success Organization drives instructor success with Pearson digital solutions. We equip instructors with the skills needed to derive the maximum value from their digital solution to improve teaching and learning outcomes. Through integrity, passion, drive, and constant improvement, we build highly effective teams who put the customer at the center of all that we do.
The Associate Customer Success Representative is a key member of the North America Services Organization, reporting to the Customer Success Manager. They are responsible for working across an assigned territory of higher education, government, and corporate accounts to ensure instructor success and overall satisfaction with Pearson’s digital products. The Associate Customer Success Representative is responsible for evaluating customer needs to ensure instructors are on the appropriate customer journey to drive successful onboarding, digital access setup, orientation of the user experience, and preparation to manage student use. The Associate Customer Success Representative is also responsible for enabling faculty to leverage self-serve resources and provide additional guidance when needed. They will drive instructor success by equipping them with the necessary skills, information, and on-going training and assistance they need to maximize the impact of our digital product(s) in their course each term, as part of the instructor Customer Success Journey. They are expected to use reports and data to analyze, prioritize, and make decisions in regard to accounts in their territory. This includes taking action to onboard instructors well ahead of their term start and being able to understand and communicate account health. The Associate Customer Success Representative must be able to think critically. At times, they will need to adapt solutions to meet evolving customer strategy and specific territory requirements. Attention to detail, empathy, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling large volume without sacrificing quality, are required to be successful in this position.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $52,000 annually. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
This is a remote position. Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Associate's Degree or equivalent Customer-facing, customer success, or customer service experience
- Critical thinking: Ability to assess and analyze fluent situations to make customer centric decisions.
- Self-Motivation: Desire to achieve beyond what is expected in a customer service.
- Technical proficiency: Demonstrated ability to learn and teach new technology quickly.
- Communication: Professional communication skills. Willingness to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and handle multiple concurrent requests.
- Interest in education and educational technology: Experience or curiosity in education technology.
- Values Integrity – open and honest with self and others. Dependable and follows through on commitments. Chooses to do the right thing, even when it’s the harder thing. Accountable to self, colleagues, and customers.
- Values Passion – about Customer Success and strives to be an exemplar in the industry. Passionate about our customers and their ability to be successful teaching with our solutions; about the value that educators and learners can realize as they get deeper into our solutions.
- Values Drive - pushes through resistance, working constantly towards our goals. Aims high, seeks better results, and works smart to ensure our customers are always getting value.
- Values Constant Improvement - embodies a growth mindset, a desire to embark on a continuous journey of improvement. Embraces the challenge of growth over the comfort of status quo.
Primary Location : US-RE-Remote
Work Locations :
Job : Sales
Organization : North America
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 15, 2021
Job Unposting : Sep 20, 2021
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2113346