Customer Care Associate (340826)
Combined Insurance, is seeking a Customer Care Associate (Policyholder Support) to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
This position is primarily responsible for individual policyholder service-related activities which encompasses coverage written for individuals that is renewed via payroll deduction through their employer. This person acts as a liaison between the Insured, Combined, and other internal departments. The avenues of Communication with this position are via phone, letters, E-Mail or fax.
- Analyze, research, and respond to all Policyholder verbal and written service inquiries pertaining to Worksite policies.
- Develop several working relationships with business partners to resolve any and all administrative issues across all internal operational departments.
- Provide support and/or handle internal escalations as assigned – from Contact Center or other business partners.
- Maintain and make real time system adjustments to policyholder and potentially group level records to assure the highest quality of service to customers.
- Provide information and support to appropriate internal business partners.
- Perform other related duties or projects as assigned by management.
- Role will be hybrid of remote and in-office presence.