Field Service Inventory Coordinator (R469810)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Why supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better.
- The Inventory Coordinator role is responsible for ensuring the availability and seamless movement of product within the service delivery value stream. The Field Service Technician is their primary internal customer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages
- Monitor/communicate user ordering activity and troubleshoot/document discrepancies within SFDC and SAP platforms
- Conduct cycle count and physical inventory activities to ensure maximum accuracy in inventory levels
- Maintain Field Service equipment and parts storage and coordinate repairs and/or calibration
Education & Special Trainings:
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 years relevant experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills preferred
- Proficiency operating within SAP (S4/Hana & EWM) or similar ERP highly preferred
- Proficiency operating within SFDC/ServiceMax or similar CRM highly preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and other applications within Microsoft Office
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended period
- Ability to exert up to 75lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
- Be a problem-solver and drive process improvements in all aspects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Special attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas and results in logical manner
- Must be self-motivated, self-reliant and able to work with little supervision
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com