Microsoft M365 Service Desk Lead ( R-00082780 )
The Leidos Government Health and Safety Solutions Operations is seeking a Microsoft Service Desk Lead, contingent upon contract award, to support federal organizations in implementing new M365 features and leveraging the Microsoft
technologies to support their business. Must be local to the DC Metro area to be able to be on site as needed in the Gaithersburg area of MD.
The M365 Service Desk Lead will use your technical, analytical and leadership skills to solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. The Team Lead will provide support to the Service Desk Agents within the team, assist in the management of a ticketing and queue, train new and existing staff, and assist the team in resolving issues and requests brought forward by the customer. The Team Lead should possess excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, and a broad understanding of M365 technologies including: OneDrive, Cloud Email, SharePoint Online, Microsoft
Teams, Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI), Productivity Apps (Delve, Stream, Forms and Planner)
* Manage ticket queues throughout the day to ensure tickets are assigned, prioritized, and categorized
* Monitor service level indicators and dashboards throughout the day for both Tier 1 and Tier 2, to
make sure calls and tickets are answered and resolved within required timeframes.
* Provide second level customer-facing support for tickets received via multiple contact channels
including telephone, web, in person walk-up, chat, and email.
* Accurately document and report all incidents and service requests received.
* Resolve incidents and service requests escalated to Tier 2/3.
* BS and 4-8 years of experience supporting an IT Help Desk as a Tier 1/Tier 2 customer service
analyst or similar role or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Ability to pass a Moderate Background Investigation
* Experience working as a federal contractor or employee
* Experience using a ticketing management software tool such as ServiceNow
* Requires US Citizen or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
* Knowledge/Experience with HHSPay Range: