Customer Service Quality Audit Rep - San Antonio, TX (106010211)
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
The Customer Service Quality/Audit Representative will audit recorded calls and provide feedback on those calls. This position is responsible for all aspects of quality assurance within customer service. This position conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance. This is an excellent opportunity to use your interpersonal skills in a role where you would have room for advancement while positively impacting our customer service. Make a smart career move and apply today.
- Lead quality assurance by conducting audits of calls of Customer Service Representatives
- Provide coaching/feedback to advocate in call evaluations
- Analyze information and utilize to build recommendations to reduce errors and improve process performance
- Participate in calibration sessions ensuring calls are scored consistently throughout the teams
- Interact with the leadership group to aid in overall staff development
- Assist in queue when required
- Assist with Learning and Delivery with training initiatives
- Resolve complex escalations and complaints, by direct contact/calls to the customers
- May be required to work overtime based on the needs of the business
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of call center experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of experience working within quality assurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, & MS Suite
- Types 40 wpm or higher
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Compliance or HIPPA experience
- Audit experience
- Types 50-60 wpm
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 380,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drugfree workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.