Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer (2209152)
Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer (Job Number: 2209152 )
What’s the Job?
Ready to accelerate your career while helping our customers move forward? As a Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer at Penske, you’ll do exactly that. You will make sure vehicles are fueled, clean and safe before they hit the road again. You will be the face of Penske—the person greeting our customers when they arrive and the one sending them off with a smile.
Why join Penske as a Customer Service Representative, you ask? It’s simple. Maybe you’ve always had an interest in vehicle maintenance but haven’t had the chance to pursue it. This is the perfect place to start. No experience is required. We will introduce you to our vehicle maintenance processes. We will teach you how to use our leading-edge technology. In fact, the training and experience you get here will help you advance to become a technician. And you’ll get to do that learning at a company that offers career stability and competitive benefits. Talk about an amazing opportunity.
It’s about going above and beyond for our customers—the way Penske goes above and beyond for you. It’s about building meaningful relationships. It’s about keeping our customers moving forward.
Location: 6485 Stack Dr, , Windsor, WI, 53598
- Greeting our customers and making sure they have a great experience as you fuel and wash vehicles
- Performing vehicle readiness inspections to make sure tires, fluids, and other basic maintenance items are done
- Helping make sure our facilities are clean, safe environments for our customers and associates
- Building your skills through training and hands-on coaching to perform minor repairs such as installing mounted tires, replacing or rotating tires and performing preventive maintenance repairs
- Completing other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Why Penske is for You:
- Competitive starting salary
- Shift Premiums
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Strong, well-rounded training programs
- Advanced vehicle maintenance technology
- Location and schedule flexibility
- High school diploma, equivalent, or prior work experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability and willingness to work outside
- Basic mechanical ability and tool usage (preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background screening (to include criminal checks, past employment and education), the ability to pass a drug screen and physical as required by the Department of Transportation, and potential travel within a near geography for training are required.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Gas Station Attendant, Vehicle Service Attendant, Fuel Island Attendant, Pump Attendant, Lot Attendant, Service Attendant, Car Wash Technician, Detailer, Porter, Lube Tech, Fueler, Lube , Washer, Fueler, Apprentice
Work Locations :6485 Stack Dr 6485 Stack Dr
Windsor, WI 53598
Primary Location : United States-Wisconsin-Windsor
Job : Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics/Technicians
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Customer Service Rep
Req ID: 2209152