Customer Service Supervisor - Hearing Solutions (106789011)
At Optum Global Advantage, we built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.sm
UnitedHealthcare Hearing, provides access to more than 7,000 hearing providers nationwide to all our members, along with a wide selection of hearing aids from the industry's top brands plus a choice of two convenient care options -in- person with a hearing provider or virtual care from the comfort of their homes.
Whether they're just beginning to learn more about their hearing loss or have been wearing hearing aids for years, UnitedHealthcare Hearing can meet them where they are in their journey to better hearing.
Purpose of the position: Coach and guide the work team establishing performance priorities oriented to the fulfillment of the achievements and quality in the process, through motivation and improvement opportunities for the area.
- Coordinates supervise and act as responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of the team members.
- Establish priorities for the team to ensure accomplishment of tasks and performance objectives such as quality, adherence, turnaround times, and error correction.
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, experience, and judgment.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members including formal corrective action.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for team members.
- Conduct training and subjective expert role.
- Train auditors to guide them in completing quality audits.
- Perform all other duties inherent to his/her position and/or as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor.
- 2+ years of experience working in a call center and/or transaction site (Applies only for External applicants)
- Experience as a call center supervisor managing work teams (Applies only for External applicants)
- Knowledge in the health sector, telemarketing, sales (Preferred)
- Advanced MS Office skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We build an organization, around one big goal; to make the health system work better for everyone. So whether it's how we use the vast amount of health information that has been universally accumulated, or how we guide health or lifestyle decisions, or how we manage pharmaceutical benefits for millions of people, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and discover new ways to serve people. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together the brightest minds and pioneering ideas about where the health system should go to achieve its greatest potential. Which for you means working in highly productive teams that tackle the most sophisticated problems that really matter. Optum, incredible ideas in an incredible company and a unique opportunity to do the best work of your life.SM
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is a positive experience and equal opportunity employer for all qualified candidates who will be considered for openings without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Key words: Supervisor, Customer Service Supervisor, Bogota, Colombia.