Senior Customer Service Representative - Work From Home (106941380)
If you are located within 1001 Adams Ave, Norristown, PA, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Are you looking for a chance to get your foot in the door with a great company? You’ve found it here. Already one of the world’s leading health care companies, Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. Here, you’re not just working. You’re making great things happen for the people who rely on us for health care across the United States. You’re part of an elite team that’s equipped with the best tools and resources, the most thorough training and learning opportunities and a mission that can inspire you every day.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Answering Client Incoming calls
- Processing of adjustments, refunds
- Communicate and Collaborate with the Client/Sales to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Handle Written Correspondence
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of Call Center Customer Service, Medical Billing or healthcare Accounts Receivable experience
- Computer & Windows PC applications experience including Microsoft Excel (data entry, sorting, creating/modifying spreadsheets) and Microsoft Word (data entry and documentation creation)
- Ability to work full time Mon-Friday 7:30am – 4:30 pm EST. It may be necessary given the business need to work occasional overtime
- Ability to Travel to 2x per month
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Accounts Receivable Experience
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Listening skills to understand needs
- Problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum360. At Optum360, we're on the forefront of health care innovation. With health care costs and compliance pressures increasing every day, our employees are committed to making the financial side more efficient, transferable and sustainable for everyone. We're part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of companies, making us part of a global effort to improve lives through better health care. In other words, it's a great time to be part of the Optum360 team. Take a closer look now and discover why a career here could be the start to doing your life's best work.SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only:The salary range for Colorado residents is $15.00 - $25.19. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $15.77 - $27.79. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW