Service Shipping Coordinator (R475416)
Why manufacturing at Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the #1Best Workplace in Manufacturing and Production in the United States by Fortune Magazine since 2017!
Are you interested in getting hands-on experience with products that are making an impact on people’s lives? As a member of our manufacturing team, that is exactly what you will do! At Stryker, you will join a team of amazing people who treat each other like family, while working with products that are improving and saving people’s lives.
Need another reason to apply? Here are 5 reasons to join our manufacturing team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/5-reasons-to-join-strykers-manufacturing-team
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Under minimal supervision, the Service Shipping Coordinator ensures that all repairs and loaners are shipped daily with verification of customer information. Handle all outgoing loaner and repair shipments, maintaining loaner and repair work orders, packaging of repairs and loaners, and putting those units to stock.
This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training. The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making. The job requires a basic understanding of work routines and procedures in own discipline. The technical procedures for this level are well defined. The job is expected to follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations. Typically requires selecting between solutions already established.
- Build boxes and stock Korvuu in packaging area when levels are low
- Package and confirm ProCare loaner orders
- Package hardware units using SpeedyPak machine
- Pack and confirm campus cart packages to distribution
- Pack and confirm International shipments to distribution
- Stock customer owned repairs from the repair floor
- Pick customer owned repairs associated with allocated orders
- Package all picked from stocking area repairs and loaner
- Accurately match part numbers and serial numbers to paperwork.
- Working with SP to maintain loaner and repair orders.
- Enter complaints into system per procedures.
- Print shipping labels and apply to appropriate individual box or over pack box
- Run nightly reports to clear backorder loaners
Blood Borne Pathogen Category A Position
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or a minimal amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, etc.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically.
- Must be able to review printed material.
- Must be able to operate common office equipment (e.g. calculator, fax machine, telephone, etc.)
- Must have good visual acuity.
- Must have high attention to detail.
Qualifications/Work Experience Preferred
- Effective analytical skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
Education/Special Training Required
High School Diploma
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com