Customer Service Administrator (2209387)
Customer Service Administrator (Job Number: 2209387 )
A Penske Customer Service Administrator provides vehicle preventative maintenance scheduling/appointment support for designated PTL facility locations. This position has regular customer contact. Ensure scheduled work is aligned with shop capacity and customer preferences/requirements. Responsible for maintaining accurate customer contact information for all push notifications in the Customer Data File.
- Utilize multiple systems while interacting with customers over the phone
- Preventive Maintenance (PM) Scheduling - Determining how to match the shop requirements with those of our customer on a unit by unit, day to day and hourly basis; and how to best level load the PM work schedule for the service locations.
- Customer contact setup - Customer Data File requires research into bill group and location number requirements based on requests/inquiries from customers, sales dept., district staff, etc.
- Ongoing maintenance of customer contacts - Contacting all customers with clear email failures and/or fax number failures and obtain/update system with accurate contact information.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by manager
- 3 years of customer service experience is required
- Strong phone communication is required
- Ability to learn necessary general knowledge of trucks and components in order to interface with customers regarding maintenance issues.
- College graduate preferred due to the systems used in daily process (AS/400, ServiceNet, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Savvion).
- Requires strong ability to multitask between different Penske systems to provide all necessary information and to answer all customer inquiries.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours if required depending on locations serviced.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Finance/Accounting
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Customer Service Administrator
Req ID: 2209387