IT Service Desk Technician (2207712)
IT Service Desk Technician (Job Number: 2207712 )
A Penske IT Service Desk Technician provides technical support to Penske's PC users in both corporate and field locations on a daily basis. This support may consist of both hardware and software trouble shooting and problem solving resolution. The PC support technician is to research and follow-up on problems that may require additional resources.
- Provide first level troubleshooting skills to resolve general internal Penske system support issues with Penske's corporate office and field location users via telephone and remote communication tools.
- Work on special projects and laptop software configuration
- Log all support calls into the call tracking system
- Work with programming staff to communicate software issues
- Follow-up with callers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- At least 2 years of prior customer service experience (technical or non-technical) required
- Prior Service Desk and Project Management experience preferred
- Vocational/Technical or certification required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A Technical Certifications preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7, Internet Explorer, Outlook 2010 and MS office required
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot Printers in a Windows environment required
- Basic understanding of AS/400 communication and connectivity required
- Working knowledge of wireless technology and mobile environment required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :5401 West Kennedy Blvd Suite 700 5401 West Kennedy Blvd Suite 700
Tampa, FL 33609
Primary Location : United States-Florida-Tampa
Job : Information Technology
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.IT Service Desk Technician
Req ID: 2207712