Broker Agent Service Senior Representative - Fort Lauderdale, FL (107408314)
This role is temporarily remote. Training is conducted virtually from your home. This role is an onsite role and once training is completed, you will transition to work in the office in the future.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm (with an hour of lunch break, 12:00 pm – 1:00pm or 1:00pm – 2:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 4901 NW 17th St. Fort Lauderdale, FL.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Performs a high volume and wide variety of insurance - related administrative tasks accurately and within required timeframes as directed and assigned
- Ensures agent / broker loyalty by providing high levels of service and communication at all times
- Contributes to building and maintaining a high - performance team environment
- Supports all carrier quoting and renewal initiatives
- Maintains quote / renewal / service log in CRM; Salesforce
- Demonstrates ability and internal motivation to learn, grow, and continuously improve
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of prior customer service experience with insurance brokers / agents and benefits accounts
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates),and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management) Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort / filter, and work within tables)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Reside within Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Prior Experience working with Insurance Carrier Maintenance, Quoting and Renewal Websites
- 215 Health and Life Insurance Florida License
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist in other areas at all times
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- Ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO