Job Posting Service Advisor - Taguig City, NCR (107349718)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Job Posting Service Advisor position is responsible for providing customer service to the Talent Acquisition organization with job postings. This position enables our Talent Acquisition function to be as productive as possible.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with all TA stakeholders throughout the posting process
- Effectively manage shifting levels of workload in a dynamic environment
- Work effectively with other Human Capital functions to ensure consistency in policy and process management
- Identify and assess customer needs utilizing systems and technology to take the appropriate action
- Support and adapt to process improvements and future enhancements/best practices
- Gathers and analyzes information to understand problems and situations
- Train new Job Posting Service Advisors and Recruiters that join our department
- Identify issues related to the recruitment process and escalate as appropriate
- Assist on projects related to Staffing
- Work independently and continually think outside of the box; conveys openness to change and willingness to try new things
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Approach processes and projects from a broad TAS and Global perspective
- Maintain discretion when tasked with processing confidential information
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- BA/BS in any field
- Intermediate experience with MS Office
- Average to above average proficiency in the English language both written and oral
- 1+ years of business experience, preferably in Human Resources or Recruiting
- 6+ months of customer service experience in a BPO/Call Center setting
- Knowledge of recruiting technologies (Taleo and Salesforce)
Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company, is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.