HomeStore - Customer Service Representative (77)
The Customer Service Representative provides exceptional customer care and helps to exceed customer expectations daily. This position performs daily sales order entry and payment processing, undertakes the store’s administration functions and provides clerical support to store accounting functions that all help to create an easy, enjoyable guest shopping experience that generates new and repeat business
- Provide an outstanding service experience for every HomeStore customer and guest. Maintain a welcoming, professional visible presence at the front desk; engage with guests, ensuring they are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner in a way that represents the Company brand image.
- Handle customer issues directed to the store, over the phone and in person; take detailed notes and execute steps needed for resolution in a positive, professional and helpful way.
- Respond to customers inquiries regarding sales, billing and delivery; call customers to confirm and schedule deliveries; partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customers’ service expectations professionally and with respect.
- Process sales orders accurately and efficiently. Follow cash handling procedures. Assist customers with the credit application process and financing arrangements as needed. Maintain sales transaction documentation.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures including cash balancing and daily checklists.
- Provide clerical support for store administration and accounting functions. Handle telephone traffic and route calls using professional paging methods. Assist in the completion of daily sales and other store reports.
- Assist with inventory and loss prevention processes. Participate in the bi-annual inventory process.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.