Customer Service Centralized Office Representative
Ashley Furniture is the #1 furniture retailer and manufacturer in the US and we are looking for full-time Centralized Office Customer Care Representatives with the desire to provide product/service information and be a keen problem solver who is comfortable taking the initiative and thinking on your feet with accuracy and efficiency.
This position performs daily sales order entry and payment processing undertakes the store’s administration functions and provides clerical support to store accounting functions that all help to create an easy, enjoyable guest shopping experience that generates new and repeat business.
- Provide an outstanding service experience for every HomeStore customer and guest. Maintain a welcoming, professional visible presence at the front desk; engage with guests, ensuring they are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner in a way that represents the Company's brand image.
- Handle customer issues directed to the store, over the phone, and in-person; take detailed notes and execute steps needed for resolution in a positive, professional and helpful way.
- Respond to customer’s inquiries regarding sales, billing, and delivery; call customers to confirm and schedule deliveries; partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customers’ service expectations professionally and with respect.
- Process sales orders accurately and efficiently. Follow cash handling procedures. Assist customers with the credit application process and financing arrangements as needed. Maintain sales transaction documentation.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures including cash balancing and daily checklists.
- Provide clerical support for store administration and accounting functions. Handle telephone traffic and route calls using professional paging methods. Assist in the completion of daily sales and other store reports.
- Assist with inventory and loss prevention processes. Participate in the bi-annual inventory process.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job function
Skills to be Successful:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations professionally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
3 Top Reasons to Join Our Winning Team:
- Weekly Pay
- Amazing, low-cost benefits
- Company Stability