Manager, Customer Service - Renton, WA (108781757)
A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness - and those who care for them - have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services - in-clinic pharmacies, medication management and more - are leading the way to a new level of care.
Genoa is a part of OptumRx (and UnitedHealth Group), which is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries. *Employees in jobs labeled with ‘SCA’ must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Manage and be accountable for professional employees and/or supervisors
- Coordinate and supervise daily/weekly/monthly activities of team members
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You'll need to stay positive at all times especially in difficult situations. You'll be asked to mentor, challenge and communicate effectively with all different types of people.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma OR GED OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of customer service or call center experience, preferably as a supervisor, business manager or workforce manager
- 2+ years of leader/supervisor experience within an organization
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications and Microsoft Office
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Knowledge of call center systems such as CMS, IEX, CTI and TCS
- Understanding of call center performance metrics and measurements
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.