Entry Level Customer Service Representative ( R-00086250-OTHLOC-PL-2D1488 )
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
POSITION SUMMARY(program supporting/general position overview):
Leidos is seeking an Entry Level Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to respond to incoming contacts from consumers that have been victims of identity theft and consumer fraud. Must efficiently document consumer complaints into a secure database, provide educational materials/referrals, while providing A+ customer service.
The expected shift is 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST) / 6:00 am - 2:00 PM (PST) Monday through Friday.
Respond to inbound calls. Provide excellent customer service. Document consumer data into web application. Provide education related to identity theft resolution, fraud prevention, and applicable federal laws.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Good computer/typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance; a Public Trust clearance can take anywhere from 7-60 days to obtain; chosen candidate cannot start in this role until this process is complete.
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and speech).
- Prior call center experience.
- Customer service experience.
- General knowledge of federal law.
- Professional Resume that contains the applicants contact info (phone number and email address), as well as the contact info (phone numbers and physical addresses) of previous employers should be attached to the application.
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act and is subject to minimum wage requirements as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit. The hourly rate for this position is based on actual location.Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.