Account Service Representative (R475985)
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who we want
Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do
- Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and healthcare professionals.
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous and poised manner in order to encourage positive business relationships
- Process all work in accordance with relevant working practices and standard operating procedures.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve service levels, internal processes and customer support methodology
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude in the business environment.
- Provide support beyond standard hours as needed if call volume and/or workload require additional time.
- Support Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Researches responses with sales.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Coordinate sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Maintain customer pricing in ERP system, including entering contracts as required.
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
- Implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
- Implement procedures to manage inventory shelf life and expiry records.
- Support and participate in the branch cycle counting process.
What you need
- 2+ years customer or account management experience
- High School diploma required
- Prefer Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
Additionally, you will need
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. ERP systems, Outlook, Access, Excel and Word.)
- Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational, customer service and follow up skills
- Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and writing
- Demonstrated accuracy in data entry and report generation
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of the medical implant industry and hospital customer base
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs.
- Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
$17.60 – $30.50 hourly wage plus bonus eligible + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Wellbeing Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program). This information reflects the anticipated salary range for this position based on current national data. Actual minimum and maximum may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience, and other relevant factors.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.