Customer Service Representative- Dispatch (35770)
Ashley Furniture is the #1 furniture retailer and manufacturer in the US and our Glendale office is seeking Operations Coordinator Retail DC/ Customer Service Representatives within the delivery support department who would be responsible for the routing and dispatch of deliveries and/or in-home service technicians in the most efficient manner while ensuring customer specifications and needs are met.
- Route delivery drivers and/or in-home service technicians based on geography and urgent customer needs. Dispatch efficiently using routing and mapping software and maintain regular contact with drivers and/or technicians to ensure successful completion.
- Answer internal and external calls; address and respond to issues, inquiries, etc. in a courteous, empathetic and helpful manner.
- Contact customers to schedule appointments, as directed.
- Maintain regular contact with delivery team to ensure successful delivery completion.
- Review daily field paperwork for completeness and accuracy; develop and maintain route logs.
- Assist in tracking and managing the hours worked for the delivery team and/or service technician.
- Maintain data for delivery team and/or service technician. Develop and communicate daily report to management.
- Manage and/or arrange parts drop-off to the delivery team or service technician, as required.
Skills to be Successful:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.