IT Service Desk Intern (71718)
Are you a technology buff with a strong understanding of data who can think outside the box? Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?-Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer! Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
IT Service Desk Intern
What Will You Do?
You will be responsible for proper prioritization, logging and initial troubleshooting of all incoming requests for support from internal and external users via phone and email in a pleasant and professional manner. This position will perform initial troubleshooting of all internally developed applications and websites, desktop and mobile related operating systems, other 3rd party software, and peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, etc. You will adhere to the company computer usage policy, systems development standards and other company and departmental policies and processes.
What Do You Need?
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field
- Customer Service Oriented
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware and applications
- Knowledge of supporting PCs running Windows
Who Are We?
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.