Customer Service Account Specialist (78994)
Customer Service Account Specialist
*This role will be performed in our Corporate office in Arcadia, Wisconsin
What Will You Do?
You will be primarily responsible for managing the accounts within an assigned geographic territory. This position will generally handle a variety of small to medium sized accounts, with the typical territory size under $100 Million. This position is responsible for the overall account base management to ensure orders are valid, request dates are accurate, available orders are shipped promptly and more. This position works closely with sales, supply chain planning, credit, transportation, distribution and other team members to ensure that customer orders, deliveries and questions are dealt with in the most professional manner.
You will also be responsible for ability assist inbound callers with a variety of needs surrounding product availability, orders, deliveries, direct ship claims and more. The Customer Service Account Specialist is also responsible for addressing and resolving customer problems, issues and concerns in a matter that is satisfactory for the customer as well as the company, while keeping customer retention top of mind.
What Do You Need?
- Associate Degree in Business Related Field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- 1 year experience in an office environment in Customer Service, Collections, Account
- Management, or related area, required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.