Broker Agent Service - Senior Representative - Multiple Locations (109600253)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.SM
As a Senior Broker Agent Service Representative, you'll focus on providing phone support to Sales Representatives by answering general sales support questions and assisting with system navigation.
This position is full - time (40 hours / week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7:00am to 8:00pm CST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime that could include a Saturday.
- Handling in - bound phone calls professionally, while providing excellent customer service
- Research and resolve sales agent’s questions relating to:
- How to use self - service tools
- Member concerns
- Medicaid and Medicare verification
- Application status and eligibility
- On - boarding and certification process
- Commission injuries
- Document call resolution of each contact in various systems in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate the ability to provide a quality experience for all of our customers
- Meet minimal performance goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Handling in - bound calls professionally, while providing excellent customer service
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of computer skills including but not limited to: knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook (ability to create, edit, save and send documents, spreadsheets, presentation, correspondence)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Experience working in a call center
- Healthcare and / or insurance industry experience
- Medicare knowledge
- Experience supporting a sales team or working with sales representatives
- Ability to learn new computer applications quickly and toggle between multiple systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (verbally and written)
- Ability to multi - task
- Experience navigating a computer while speaking on the phone
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time to do your life’s best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $15.00 - $25.19. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #RED