Facilities Service Desk Associate San Antonio TX (109599337)
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
Under general supervision, the Facilities Service Desk Associate provides telephone, front desk reception duties, administrative support, and meeting coordination to the corporate offices.
In addition, the Facilities Service Desk Associate provides direct support to end users on a variety of issues, such as identifying, researching, and resolving facilities problems and responding to personnel requests for facility support by phone or via email. To ensure service levels are maintained and are done in a timely manner, the Facilities Service Desk Associate will document, track and monitor problems as well as create and manage escalation procedures.
This position also provides support for the corporate mail room function and serves as a team member on assigned projects, assisting with communication coordination, documentation and recordkeeping.
- Serves as the receptionist for all departments in the building. Signs-in visitors according to policy and operates main phone line for the building
- Postage meter utilization, distribution of incoming/outgoing mail and the distribution of supplies and packages
- Maintains conference room schedules, sets appointments and conference calls, creates phone relief schedules and places refreshment orders for meetings
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Utilizes ServiceNow to enter and track work orders. Responds to user with receipt confirmation of work orders and collects additional information as necessary
- Creates, completes, copies and distributes correspondences (i.e. letters, reports, memos, posters, announcements, notes, meeting agendas, invoice verifications and processing, etc.)
- Orders and stocks office and break room supplies, forms and other applicable equipment
- Works to provide complete market work orders entered through the Service Now portal
- Back up for markets and buildings during team members PTO
- Provides guidance and support to Facilities Maintenance Technicians
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office computer software programs to include word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and email applications
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Advanced training in secretarial sciences and computer training
- Bilingual language (English/Spanish) proficiency
- Solid customer service background
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize projects in a multi-task environment
- Able to utilize judgment while maintaining a degree of creativity
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.