Bilingual (English / Korean) Senior Service Team Lead - (Koreatown) Los Angeles, CA (111635010)
$5,000 Sign On Bonus For External Candidates
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Senior Service Team Leads are responsible for first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers.Positions in this function are responsible for first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers. Responsible for the overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to existing and potential customers to ensure continued membership.
This position is full-time, Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 2970 W Olympic Blvd, Ste 102, Koreatown, Los Angeles, California 90006.
- Manage overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to existing and potential customers to ensure continued membership
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers
- Identify and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Investigate claim and / or customer service issues as identified and communicate resolution to customers
- Has great people management skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fast learner
- Must lead team and motivate them along the way
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of member or customer service experience
- 1+ years of claims processing experience and community development
- CA Health License or the ability to obtain one within the first 30 days of employment
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to speak, read, and write Korean
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Word (ability to create documents) and Microsoft Excel (ability to create spreadsheets)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- UNET, COSMOS, FACETS or NICE claims platforms experience
- Ability to create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Project Management experience
- People management skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #RED