(PTL Canada) Customer Service Representative - Fueler/Wash Bay Attendant
(PTL Canada) Customer Service Representative - Fueler/Wash Bay Attendant (Job Number: 2216162 )
Looking to start your career in the Transportation Industry? This is an excellent opportunity to start a career in the heavy duty mechanic field. A large number of our Fueler/ Wash Bay Attendant – Customer Service Representatives have continued their career as Mechanic/Technicians. We strongly believe in promoting from within.
If you are Dynamic, Motivated and Ready to live a unique experience, WE WANT YOU!
A Penske Customer Service Representative will meet and greet incoming customers while performing entry-level duties. These consist of fuel island inspections, fuel and wash vehicles, pick-up and delivery of vehicles and parts, facility maintenance, tire changes, daily rental check in/out, parts pricing and stocking and other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor.
We Offer YOU:
- Modern and clean work environment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive shift premiums
- New equipment and technology from variety of suppliers/dealerships
- RRSP program with company match
- Affordable health & dental benefit package
- Free uniforms and laundry service
- Tool and boots allowance
- Vacation time 11 paid statutory holidays paid sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive technical and professional training
- Opportunity for advancement throughout the company
- Partner’s discounts
Schedule: Day Shift
Monday to Friday - 6:30am to 3pm
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels
- Check air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, and other fluids; and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required
- Clean windshields, and wash vehicles
- Perform minor repairs such as, install mounted tires and changing engine oil and filters
- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales
- Order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods
- Rotate or replace tires
- Provide customers with information about local roads and highways
- Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, and equipment, and remove trash
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- At least 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Basic mechanical aptitude required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Current driver's license class G or class 5 and ability to obtain class DZ it within 6 months of been hired required
- Willingness to work in non-climate controlled environments
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Diesel, Maintenance, Washer, Gas Station Attendant, Porter, Car Wash
Work Locations :100 Thornhill Dr 100 Thornhill Dr
Dartmouth, NSB3B 1S3
Primary Location : Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth
Job : Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics/Technicians
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Customer Service Rep
Req ID: 2216162