Associate Director EMEA HR & STS Service Delivery
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
The Associate Director EMEA HR & Source to Settle (StS) Service Delivery is responsible for the delivery of services provided in Europe via leadership of both in-house and out-sourced teams. The role reports directly to the Global Lead of HR/StS Service Delivery. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading and coaching an internal team of 8 multi-lingual individuals who are accountable for the delivery of HR services in Organon’s market HR teams and serve as an escalation point for our HR helpdesk in their respective locations.
- Management of outsourced Finance Source-to-Settle and HR contact centers to assure adherence to agreed service levels (quantitative and qualitative) instilling desired ways of working and ensuring that all parts of the organization deliver as one to the benefit of client groups by partnering successfully with the Business and CoE's. Regional ownership of the service delivery catalogue and helpdesk libraries, driving adoption of standard service offerings and driving harmonization to the fullest extent possible
- Disposition of escalated service issues, identifying a resolution path and sharing the outcome with Continuous Improvement team members to assure the maintenance and evolution of knowledge management resources for the benefit of service delivery teams across the region.
- Fiduciary tracking and monitoring of budget disbursed by captive and outsourced resources within the team, regularly reporting progress against plan and optimizing value for money to assure business benefit realization. Workload balancing and optimization of resource utilization by vendors
- Leadership / Change Management: consistently demonstrates Organon Leadership Standards; is a leader of change and actively drives strategy development and implementation in the organization
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 8-10 years of experience in a complex multinational business environment, with focus on Finance or HR Services Delivery
Experience leading a regional team for at least 2-3 years.
Ideally Experience with ServiceNow & Workday.
Prior experience with resource management, cost control and demonstrated business success through productivity improvements.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1