IT Customer Service Representative
Collect customer requirements for IT services provided by AEGIS, including but not limited to data, voice and video teleconferencing services. Interact with multiple customers to understand and define service needs and submits requirements for implementation. Act as the single project interface that has authority, resources and tools to provide consistent, comprehensive information to customers about project services status. Identify and resolve complex problems involving technical issues across multiple disciplines. Support customers with technical guidance, detailed requirements definition, requirements submittal, implementation coordination, and requirements status and problem resolution. Responsible for end-to-end project success.
Requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be proficient with MS applications.
- Must have excellent oral and written skills.
- Must be flexible in a fluid environment and able to handle last minute requirements and priority changes.
- Create and distribute monthly metrics and activity reports
- Ensures correct workflow on Remedy work orders and change requests.
- Assists with customer support issues.
Strong team player and ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees. Knowledge and application of project management is desirable. Working knowledge of ViTS/VoTS equipment is highly desirable.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent years of experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.