Part-Time Customer Service 14 Hrs/Week - Bloomington
- Wellness?and mental health programs
- Life Leave
- Military Leave
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
- Development and Mentor programs designed to help our employees grow and achieve their specific career goals
- 10% shift differential available for specific hours and weekends
- Some positions may offer bilingual Spanish pay differential of $1.25/hour
This is a hybrid position, so you'll go to the office some of the time to collaborate with your team then most of the time you'll work from home. (This hybrid model is subject to change). This position is open to candidates who live within 100 miles of Bloomington and within the state of IL.
Being good neighbors - helping people, investing in our communities, and making the world a better place - is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Come join a #1 team and do some good! PM22
Where you'll work:
The Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) is committed to solving our customers' needs on first contact through simple, high-quality, and personalized experiences.
Care Center Specialists may be required to work non-traditional schedules in order to meet the needs of our customers. Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based upon business needs. Therefore, you must be willing to work shifts as the operations dictate. Once assigned, the shift will repeat every week. All shifts will include a Saturday and/or Sunday.
Selected candidates will participate in mandatory training that is paid at the same hourly rate as after training! Training schedules will vary based on shift and role. The training continues beyond day one as well.
Retention Specialists include both licensed and unlicensed responsibilities. If selected for a role that requires licensing, you must obtain and maintain state licensing which include successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s) and background checks required of various state(s), and obtain continuing education requirements. Competitive candidates must:
- Communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically
- Be resourceful - know where to find answers
- Be able to successfully multi-task
- Thrive on working in a team environment; and be accountable for your work and your schedule!