Customer Service Representative ( R-00051828 )
The CFOAM program within the Leidos National Solutions group is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to support Project Managers (PMs) on facility related projects in the Northern Virginia area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
- Execute all project administrative efforts including: project assignments, project closeouts, pre-walks, final-walks.
- Prepare for and attend Work Order Review meetings, take detailed notes and update the information promptly and accurately into SAP.
- Coordinate communication between various departments, schedule meetings, distribute reports and keep all parties informed of general business operations.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of contacts.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cohesive unit and must be dependable.
- Perform a variety of office duties to support Leidos employees on the program including: help with timecards in Deltek, training in SkillPort, expense reports in Concur and assisting employees with navigating basic Prism and Workday functions.
- Operate and maintain office machinery, including computers, copiers, fax machines, laminator, scanner and printers.
- Constantly strive for ways to increase organization, improve efficiency, and solve problems while meeting deadlines.
- Requires a flexible outlook and attitude with the willingness to accept additional assignments as needed.
- Provide backup for other coworkers with data entry and customer care services. Along with other task that maybe assigned.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence
- Ability to work directly with customers to understand needs, requirements, and objectives
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Must be able to prioritize workload of the position and team members in accordance with customer direction
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to build and track internal administrative project schedules in SAP
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred) with 2 or more years of relevant experience. 4 years directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Construction background or project management
- Knowledge of the Leidos tools such as Deltek, Workday and Concur
- Experience with SAP specifically in facilities management