IT Infrastructure Event and Service Monitoring Lead ( R-00054171 )
Leidos is looking for an IT Infrastructure Event and Service Monitoring Lead to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multi-sourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Identifies the need and drives the development and implementation for new and significant improvements to major processes.
- The candidate will be responsible for processes, procedures, work instructions and Event Management oversight to optimize prediction and correction of out-of-synch conditions.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes, best practices, and available supporting technology & documentation.
- Baseline historical process performance.
- Verify and report network and service component baseline settings.
- Support the performance of Gap Analyses - Review documentation & validate against what is done. Validate workflows, problem escalation rules, and roles.
- Establish & maintain transparent and respectful working relationships with Government & Incumbent leadership by site, team members, and Leidos representatives.
- Monitor and report on process KPIs.
- Report Event Management status.
- Work and collaborate closely with key stakeholders to document the key business goals and objectives for a new or existing process.
- Prepare detailed requirement specifications in the form of user stories or functional requirement documents for the development teams.
- Collaborate with development teams to produce any required documentation or communications that may be necessary in support of the project including project status, project roadmap, release plan, etc.
- Work closely with Q/A Analyst to develop test cases/scenarios and detailed acceptance criteria.
- Support project delivery by working with the user community to document and coordinate user acceptance testing and training plans.
- Assist the Help Desk with problem and incident management.
- Assist with end user training as necessary.
- Conduct analyses, measure various areas of performance, and develop process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in reviewing or creating documentation pertaining to technical fields.
- Must be proficient in analyzing and understanding highly technical information particularly in areas of business and project planning.
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements and translate into proper system requirements specifications.
- Document requirements and specifications in accordance with program and enterprise level standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and participate in feasibility studies and implementations.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and associated analytical tools.
- Strong use of PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with data visualization.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalency
- Four (4) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Ability to achieve Public Trust clearance
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification