Senior Banking-as-a-Service Solution Lead
As a Sr. Solution Lead, you will be driving work across our design, engagement and engineering teams to deliver leading digital capabilities to our customers. You'll be intimately involved in design and innovation of our Banking-as-a-Service platform, ensuring we are always innovating and pushing the art of the possible for our clients. You will guide enterprise application architectural design for Cloud Native BaaS offering. Work directly with clients and collaborate with internal teams to serve as the technical architect for new client projects. You'll serve as a client-facing technical voice, responsible for providing invaluable insight and architectural guidance to engineering teams (and customers). You'll drive with engineering pods and provide valuable insight as to how the platform can be improved to better serve the market.
What We're Looking For
• Someone who is both strategic and hands-on - able to set architectural vision and roll-up sleeves and support engineering teams as necessary
• Someone who loves teams and is passionate about building talent and competencies required to scale Cloud Native applications
• Someone with commensurate technical experiences spanning the multiple disciplines of todays modern stack (i.e., Full-Stack Engineering, Cloud Native Architecture, Data Engineering, and DevOps)
• Someone to help expand our available service offerings with as many CNCF supported options as we can
• Somone with a Technical Degree (Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience
• Someone who has worked in or supported clients in Banking; understands the basics of industry solutions and excited about the potential to reimagine and disrupt legacy
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Architecture & Transformation, Cloud Native & Application Development, APIs & Integration, Platforms & Infrastructure, and Cloud Managed Services . We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Experience designing and building cloud native digital solutions from the ground-up
o Experience with deploying Kubernetes beyond the managed service offerings from GCE, AWS, and Azure
o Knowledge of cloud and virtualization-based technologies, including Docker, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare, or OpenStack
o Knowledge of Linux, including Ubuntu, RHEL, or CentOS with a focus on web, including Apache or Nginx
o Knowledge of protocols and technologies, including Microservices, SOA, HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, JDBC, SQL, or HTML
• Experience w/ complex integrations in hybrid models with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products/services
• In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Containers, Serverless, Machine Learning, complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
• Experience working in a customer-facing role or a role which involved public speaking
• CSP certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect) or other foundational certifications
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available