Customer Data Solution Architect, Experience Management (13956)
- Serving as the lead Solution/Technical Architect and subject matter expert for customer experience & marketing data solutions during Request for Proposal (RFP), Discovery, and Build projects.
- Interfacing with client's technical and business teams to gather business requirements to define technical architecture for customer experience & marketing data solutions.
- Involving other domain specific SME's to support solution design.
- Engaging in technical resource planning and level-of-effort estimation to support project scoping, pricing, and planning.
- Proposing designed solutions to client technical and business teams.
- Providing technical oversight of technical team members.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 5+ years of architecting and implementing data marketing solutions
- Hands on experience with two or more marketing data technologies (DMP, MDM, CDP, CRM, EDW)
- Understanding of various Martech/Adtech tools (Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, Google, Facebook, and similar) and how to integrate technologies into data management solutions
- Understanding of one or more public cloud offerings (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform) and how to solution designs that are built around these functional technologies areas: cloud compute, data storage, pub/sub, and workflow orchestration
- Understanding and experience working with customer data and how to define uses for this data to enable business goals
- Understanding of advanced analytics\machine learning concepts\use cases and how to apply this technology to customer experience & marketing solutions (predictive modeling, recommendation personalization, channel optimization)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate complex technology concepts with technical and non-technical individuals
- Understanding of security leading practices and requirements
- Travel 40-50% (while up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Understanding and experience with ETL tools and methodologies (Informatica, Talend, Spark, AWS Glue, GCP Cloud Dataprep, Azure Data Factory, and similar)
- Understanding of data integration and API methodologies and tools (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Custom API, Segment, Tealium, Airflow, and similar)
- In-depth understanding of data management platforms including relational and non-relational data engines (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, MongoDB, Hadoop, Snowflake, Big Query, and similar)
- Understanding of data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, and similar)