Customer Strategy Senior Consultant (32078)
- Serve as the day-to-day lead on projects that start with a fundamental strategic customer problem
- Assist clients to address the full range of CEO, CMO and other executive leadership challenges
- Develop, maintain and expand senior client relationships and lead consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution.
- Assist clients in making strategic decisions and implementing changes in areas such as marketing operating model design, customer experience and go-to-market strategy
- Manage the preparation and performance of primary and secondary market research including customer interviews, focus groups and group interviews to obtain insights.
- Lead quantitative customer data and analytics inquiries
- Manage and deliver client engagements that identify, design and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies
- Monitor project status and progress, prepare and present weekly steering reports, assess risks, manage delays and escalate issues to steering committees.
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Our Customer Strategy & Applied Design team focuses on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy and innovation.
We deliver set of customer focused work:
- Customer Strategy | Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda
- Customer Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
- Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth
- Digital Strategy | Help clients understand, envision and articulate "digital" as a business strategy aligned with their CEO's agenda - and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of substantial consulting experience providing customer and marketing strategy to clients
- 4+ years of significant project or work experience focused on customer strategy across industries (segmentation, customer experience, marketing, customer insights, etc.)
- Consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Advanced degree in business
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Experience leading programs with significant digital components
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources