Associate Supervisor, Customer Service (R452886)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need. Stryker is also consistently listed as a ‘Best Place to Work’ and offers great benefits and perks – like tuition reimbursement and a wellbeing program! (*Benefits vary by country)
Who We Want
Effective communicators - People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
Quality-focused team drivers - People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
Insightful advisors - Managers who lead strategy development and provide guidance to teams.
What You'll Do -
- Be the customer-facing voice and develop creative solutions to customer issues
- Build relationships with Sales Reps to support requested product information
- Build relationships with hospital billing specialists and support surgery product usage questions
- Follow up with clients regarding purchase orders and clarify discrepancies
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous, and poised manner to encourage positive business relationships
- Ensure that products are on track for delivery and communicate kit needs to warehouse if quick delivery is required.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude in the business environment.
- Determine when Sales Rep support requires escalation based on complexity of need
- Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
What You'll Need
A passion for developing people, supporting customers, and solving problems
A Bachelors degree
2+ years of leadership/management experience preferred
Strong communication skills
Effective time management and organizational skills
Effective PC skills (Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
Experience leading high-performance individuals and teams
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/