Team Member, Customer Service (R452508)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
The Customer Service Representative will maintain customer accounts by reconciling invoices and applying items to accounts receivable. Assist with processing transactions in order entry, resolving issues, and developing ad hoc reports. Utilizing procedures for process improvement, involved with software updates and upgrades. Communicate directly with sales force, internal departments, and clients to pursue and resolve issues related to orders, accounts receivable and returns.
Who we want
Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Meticulous documenters. Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, metrics, proposals, and presentations.
Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts. You will be the face of Stryker!
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you will do
- Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and healthcare professionals.
- Provide guidance and support to the branch management addressing issues when necessary.
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous and poised manner in order to encourage positive business relationships.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude in the and poised manner encouraging positive business relationships.
- Process all work in accordance with relevant working practices and standard operating procedures.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve service levels, internal processes and customer support methodology.
- Provide support beyond standard hours as needed if call volume and/or workload require additional time.
- Support Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Researches responses with sales.
- Record details of customer interactions and transactions including inquiries, complaints, comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
- Understand and implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
What you need
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with good driving record
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.