Billeting Customer Service Representative - FN (30384)
The Customer Service Representative will provide customers support by providing information related to their assigned area of responsibility.
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Escalate to the appropriate team to resolve the customers’ concerns by opening incidents in the appropriate ticketing system.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure customer records are accurate.
- Provide reports as needed based on the defined reporting requirements.
- Prepare reports covering walk-in traffic and their requirements or issues.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed by providing the highest level of customer service always.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- This position requires continuous movement and standing, and the ability to lift to 25 pounds and push or pull up to 35 pounds.
- High school diploma required.
- 2 years of college preferred.
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust.
- Must possess customer service, quality focus, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both written and oral communication.
- Must have the ability to resolve conflict, conduct information analysis, and multi-tasking.