Senior Team Member, Customer Service (R451476)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Customer Service Professionals- Stryker is looking for you! We focus on a greater mission and doing what’s right for our customers and our communities. We are driven to make healthcare better. We are looking for a career focused Customer Service Representative, with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to go above and beyond, to support the Stryker Orthopaedics Team!
Who we want
Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts. You will be the face of Stryker!
Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do
- Be the customer-facing voice and develop creative solutions to customer issues
- Build relationships with Sales Reps to support requested product information
- Build relationships with hospital billing specialists and support surgery product usage questions
- Follow up with clients regarding purchase orders and clarify discrepancies
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous, and poised manner to encourage positive business relationships
- Ensure that products are on track for delivery and communicate kit needs to warehouse if quick delivery is required.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude in the business environment.
- Determine when Sales Rep support requires escalation based on complexity of need
- Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
What you need
- High School diploma; prefer Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- 3 years work experience required; customer or account management experience preferred
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of the medical implant industry and hospital customer base
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.