Customer Service Representative (339105)
Customer Service Representative
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner via incoming telephone calls in an automated call delivery environment
- Assume ownership and timeliness in handling agency inquiries and policy change requests in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Navigate multiple proprietary systems and applications to research, troubleshoot, and resolve customer inquiries
- Demonstrate the ability to retain knowledge of our systems and applications to create a knowledge base for cross-training purposes
- Maintain established levels of productivity and quality standards within a fast-paced environment; Service Level Agreement (SLA) of up to 24 hours.
- Process assigned service requests in work queue and handle call volumes within the established timeframe.
- The ability to maintain an exceptional phone presence when dealing with complex or difficult situations
- Ability to be flexible to cover any of the shifts M-F 7am-8pm EST