Field Service Inventory Coordinator (R447312)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
- The Inventory Coordinator role is responsible for ensuring the availability and seamless movement of product within the service delivery value stream. The Field Service Technician is their primary internal customer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages
- Monitor/communicate user ordering activity and troubleshoot/document discrepancies within SFDC and SAP platforms
- Conduct cycle count and physical inventory activities to ensure maximum accuracy in inventory levels
- Maintain Field Service equipment and parts storage and coordinate repairs and/or calibration
Education & Special Trainings:
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 years relevant experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills preferred
- Proficiency operating within SAP (S4/Hana & EWM) or similar ERP highly preferred
- Proficiency operating within SFDC/ServiceMax or similar CRM highly preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and other applications within Microsoft Office
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended period
- Ability to exert up to 75lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
- Be a problem-solver and drive process improvements in all aspects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Special attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas and results in logical manner
- Must be self-motivated, self-reliant and able to work with little supervision
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.