Customer Service Representative (339225)
Customer Service Representative – BOR Processor
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide superior customer service to all internal/external business partners
- Assume ownership and timeliness in handling agency inquiries and policy change requests in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Responsible for processing Special Change Endorsements, Processing Re-writes, Policy Cancelations, Pre-Renewals and Manual Re-writes.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze information to make appropriate decisions and solve problems
- Maintain basic knowledge of P&C principals and company products while following basic underwriting guidelines
- Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries.
- Maintain established levels of productivity and quality standards within a fast paced environment. Process assigned work within the established timeframes