Customer Service Representative (R455167)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need. Stryker is also consistently listed as a ‘Best Place to Work’ and offers great benefits and perks – like tuition reimbursement and a wellbeing program! (*Benefits vary by country)
Who we want -
Charismatic networkers - Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts. You will be the face of Stryker!
Customer-oriented achievers - Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Goal-oriented developers - Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you'll do -
- Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and healthcare professionals.
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous, and poised manner to encourage positive business relationships
- Support Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Researches responses with sales.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Maintain customer pricing in ERP system, including entering contracts as required.
- Implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
- Implement procedures to manage inventory shelf life and expiry records.
What you'll need -
- High School diploma or equivalent required; prefer Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- 2+ years of customer service, data entry, account management, or relevant experience required
- Demonstrated computer skills required (e.g. ERP systems, Outlook, Access, Excel, and Word.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the medical implant industry and hospital custom
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/