Help Desk Customer Service Representative (44755)
- Triaging issues received via phone, fax, or email
- Classifying issues for further analysis of training needs, business process documentation, or system fixes
- Communicating resolutions to end-users who have reported issues
- Managing any backlog of issues to timely resolution
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- 2 years of experience as a Customer service representative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintaining a positive attitude when dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to understand issue escalation responsibilities
- Prior experience working with State government human services programs
- Prior experience as a case worker for the Medicaid and CHIP program