Entry Level Customer Service Representative ( R-00064198 )
DescriptionJob Description:Job Description
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
POSITION SUMMARY(program supporting/general position overview):
Leidos is seeking an Entry Level Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to respond to incoming contacts from consumers that have been victims of identity theft and consumer fraud. Must efficiently document consumer complaints into a secure database, provide educational materials/referrals, while providing A+ customer service.
The expected shift is 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The starting pay rate for this role is $13.67/hour and is non-negotiable.
Respond to inbound calls. Provide excellent customer service. Document consumer data into web application. Provide education related to identity theft resolution, fraud prevention, and applicable federal laws.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Good computer/typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance; a Public Trust clearance can take anywhere from 7-60 days to obtain; chosen candidate cannot start in this role until this process is complete.
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and speech).
- Prior call center experience.
- Customer service experience.
- General knowledge of federal law.
- Professional Resume that contains the applicants contact info (phone number and email address), as well as the contact info (phone numbers and physical addresses) of previous employers should be attached to the application.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.Pay Range: