Customer Success Lead ConvergeHealth (45322)
- Build long term, trusted advisor relationships with customers and Deloitte Consulting account teams to enabling them to leverage ConvergeHEALTH products in effective and efficient ways that maximize lifetime value of the software.
- Become an expert in ConvergeHEALTH products and educate clients on the use and benefits of our products.
- Work with clients on upcoming release roadmaps and identify early adopter opportunities for new product features.
- Partner with CH Expert Services teams to deliver the account specific initiatives tied to CH products.
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a client advocate while capturing customer and user feedback and report requests to Product Management, Engineering and Regulatory Affairs
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, product renewals, and product growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our customer success processes
- Coordinate with Product Owners and Marketing to develop proactive customer feedback initiatives to support ISO 13485 post-market surveillance requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in a client-facing or customer success role (e.g., account management or consulting), with strong customer service skills and demonstrated success in managing client relationships
- Excellent project management skills, including knowledge of and experience with modern project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum)
- Enthusiastic, proactive and confident attitude with the flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
- The ability to deliver the highest level of client service with uncompromising integrity, juggling multiple priorities and effectively re-prioritizing as needed to meet challenging business objectives and requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills, including presentation skills (i.e. experience with Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under general direction with a strong sense of motivation to succeed
- Experience working with, collaborating, and building consensus with stakeholders at executive levels, as well as management/middle management stakeholders
- Understands overall Deloitte firm services and support Deloitte consulting function
- Ability to travel 25% of the time