Workday AMS Senior Consultant- Human Capital as a Service (46245)
- Lead Optimization projects to help clients realize the full potential of Workday
- Lead workstreams for Phase X (single module) deployments in Workday HCM space (HCM, Basic & Advance Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent, Learning, integrations, Reporting, Security, Payroll, Absence & Time Tracking)
- Deliver Workday projects in the space of additional country roll outs, M&A.
- Conduct health checks for clients that are already live on Workday, resulting in defining a roadmap for Workday optimization
- Serve as an SME/SMA to other Workday post-production engagements in accordance with your areas of expertise
- Lead and deliver our AMS engagements by providing services in your module of expertise, working seamlessly with our onshore and offshore teams
- Able to guide, communicate and educate our clients on Workday capabilities and limitations including new release management
We are hiring across all levels. After initial conversations with our team, we will be able to discuss the right level with you.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working in Workday HCM configuration/integrations, if not have worked/working with end client managing Workday HCM system
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience, preferably with Workday Partners or Clients using Workday as HCM system
- Experience serving as a workstream lead on HCM implementations or optimization engagements, from design to deployment
- Experience with Excel, Visio and Power point
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Active Workday Certification(s)
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Consulting experience
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) is focused on developing and delivering a Human Capital Platform of products and research, enabling digital organization and helping clients improve their performance and better adapt to disruption in their business. HCAS delivers insights to clients through a modern, digital destination for employees, managers, and HR Professionals. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.