Customer Experience Senior Consultant for Financial Management & Acquisitions Implementation (50871)
- Lead team to deliver organizational strategies for each Momentum implementation wave and provides career development coaching for practitioner growth and org strategies expertise. Review work products and deliverables developed by the team to ensure alignment with client/customer needs and strong integration across teams
- Advise Clients/Customers - Build strong relationships with the client and administration leaders to advise clients on target state decisions and operations and build confidence in team outputs. Manage expectations with the clients/customers to ensure program success
- Manage team integration across broader customer Experience (CX) - Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally with Consulting and Advisory leaders and Deloitte teams to ensure alignment and compliance with the implementation, and deliver an integrated CX solution
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of professional business/government consulting experience in change management or customer experience (CX)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Full remote, possible co-location
- 1 year of experience directly managing client relationships across business sectors
- 1 year of experience in a Change Champion or Operational Readiness lead role
- 1 year of experience managing a team of 2+ professionals in a team lead role
- 1 year of experience working with Momentum financial management software
- 1 year of professional consulting experience related to financial system implementation
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.