Service Desk Agent ( R-00066312 )
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact? Leidos is hiring customer service oriented Tier 1 Service Desk agents to provide efficient and accurate customer service and technical support in a 365x24x7 Service Desk.
Schedule: 5 days a week, no overtime. Shifts will vary. A rotation of working holidays will be expected.
The selected candidate will provide professional, courteous, resourceful support to all incoming calls. Personnel must be proficient in relevant computer applications, customer service principles and practices, contact center telephony and technology. Attention to detail is necessary to manage complexity of contact. Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks at once.
Location: Albuquerque, NM (Due to COVID, this position is currently remote, however post COVID this position may be expected to return to the office). There will be a 1-2 week onsite training.
- Adhere to approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), written or otherwise
- Remain on queue and available to assist end users during specified shift, excluding approved breaks, lunches, or off queue time approved by your Team Lead
- Utilize instant messaging for communication between peers and leads for assistance (refrain from leaving assigned desk for communication as much as possible)
- Provide first level End User contact and resolution
- Obtains customer information by answering telephone calls and emails
- Guide users through setting up appointment
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Properly diagnose issues and route unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Accurately document user’s information in ticketing system during and after each call
- High school diploma (some college preferred)
- 1+ years call center/customer service representative experience
- High volume customer service skills
- Strong phone handling skills
- Excellent communication skills and documentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Comply with pre-determined and provided times allotted for work schedule, breaks and lunch.
- Must be flexible to work some nights, holidays and weekends
- Always remain professional and courteous when engaging end users
- Preferred skill with ticketing systems, (ServiceNow, etc.)
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite experience