Associate Field Service Representative - Atlanta, GA (R457945)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need. Stryker is also consistently listed as a ‘Best Place to Work’ and offers great benefits and perks – like tuition reimbursement and a wellbeing program! (*Benefits vary by country)
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented people who create a track record of success.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven people. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As an Associate Field Service Technician, you are responsible for the repair and delivery of equipment according to Stryker Medical specifications
- You will perform all required quality control checks and preventive maintenance in accordance with the products operation manual.
- You present the highest level of customer etiquette in support of the sales team. Promote increased equipment and service usage by establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- You perform preventative maintenance, global hold repairs and wireless upgrades
- You are committed to completing all documentation
What you need
- High School diploma
- Valid drivers license
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Ability to explain detailed instruction troubleshooting and inspection procedures
- Basic electronic and mechanical aptitude
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more about the Products:
- Stretchers & transport chairs– https://www.stryker.com/us/en/portfolios/medical-surgical-equipment/stretchers.html
- Bed Frames– https://www.stryker.com/us/en/portfolios/medical-surgical-equipment/bedframes.html
- Mistral-Air- https://www.stryker.com/us/en/acute-care/products/mistral-air.html
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/