Service Now / Nuvolo Consultant (53774)
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem-solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Develop project deliverables as required including:
- Functional requirements
- As-is and to-be process flows
- Current and future state technology diagrams
- Functional design documents
- Use cases & test cases
- Test and training plans
- Traceability matrices
- Training materials
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Facilitate agile-based implementation project timelines including, phased rollouts, minimum viable products (MVPs), etc.
- Support internal real estate technology initiatives: proof of concept, sales collateral, and demo material development
- Support management in the development of project plan and governance approach
- Facilitate internal team meetings to assist in managing development timeline and deliverables
- Lead segments of client discussion to support requirements gathering, showcase product development, and convey project status.
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- 2+ years' ServiceNow implementation experience
- 2+ years' programming experience in any language
- 2+ years' Nuvolo or other IWMS experience preferred
- 1+ full-lifecycle implementations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Integration experience with Web Services, Middleware Solutions such as TIBCO, J2EE, J2ME, JSP, Servlets, Java Scripts, JDBC, AJAX, XML, SQL Server 2008 R/2012, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS-Access, My SQL, EDI, XSLT, .Net
- Data mapping and data migration in ERP/IWMS Implementations
- ServiceNow certification in one or more areas
- Good understanding of multiple ServiceNow applications and modules
- Experience in real estate, facilities management, maintenance & operations, capital projects, or space management
- Advanced Degree